Terms and Condtions of Gift Vouchers:
Gift vouchers become subject to the Gift voucher Use Terms and Conditions upon activation, these terms and conditions are set out in full below, and are available at www.maverickmav.com.au
GIFT VOUCHER EXPIRY
- Check the expiry date on your gift voucher as soon as you receive it.
- You should use the value of the gift voucher before the expiry date. Unused value will not be refunded, carried forward or adjusted and will become the property of Maverick Mav.
- Your gift voucher expires on the date listed on the card. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined.
- Exclusions: Your gift vouchers cannot be used for items including but not limited to Google AdWords Daily budget, CubeCart license fee, any other third-party license, joining, transaction, monthly fee, charges and commissions (some e.g. PayPal commission, CubeCart license fee, Bank’s online merchant account fee, etc.).
GIFT VOUCHER GENERAL
1. The gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Gift vouchers are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
3. You should hold your gift voucher securely, as any person holding the gift card may be able to use its value to make purchases.
4. Gift vouchers can only be used in one transaction. Any remaining balance of the gift voucher after the transaction will be void. Remaining balance will not be refunded, carried forward and/or adjusted
5. If your gift card is lost or stolen, you should immediately call 1300 618 418 to report the loss. We may be able to stop the gift voucher value from being used in transactions. You will need to tell us information from the original voucher such as the voucher number, code, voucher value ($) and expiry date.
6. If the eligible gift voucher, which has not been used, has been lost or stolen, you may obtain a replacement gift voucher from Maverick Mav. The replacement gift voucher will be of the same value as the value on the lost or stolen gift voucher at the time of replacement. The expiry date for the replacement voucher will remain the same as for the original gift voucher. A gift voucher will not be replaced after its expiry date.
7. Gift vouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are altered or tampered with in any way. Maverick Mav may subject gift vouchers to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion.
8. You have certain rights under trade practices law which cannot be excluded. Except for those rights, any conditions or warranties implied by Commonwealth, State, Territory or other laws are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, Maverick Mav’s liability is limited to replacing faulty gift vouchers.
9. The bearer of a gift voucher may not consolidate the value of several gift vouchers onto a new gift voucher.
10. The gift voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, offers or special prices.
11. Maverick Mav reserves the right to cancel any gift voucher for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances Maverick Mav may provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless it reasonably suspects fraud in relation to a gift voucher.
12. If you let another person use or take possession of your gift voucher, you must inform that person that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The gift voucher remains the property of Maverick Mav.
14. All purchased/subscribed products or services are subject to Maverick Mav’s terms and conditions. Your usage of the gift voucher means you have to read, understood and accept to these terms and conditions.
15. A ‘Free Voucher’ cannot be used for
- Domain registration or renewal
- Hosting or maintenance plans
- Maverick Mailer
- Google Adwords spend
- CubeCart license fee
- CubeCart Upgrade
- CubeCart third party modules